Friday, November 18, 2011

Card Sharks Contest Week 2 Challenge 3

Hi everyone! Deanna here with you for your next Card Sharks challenge.

My challenge for you this week has to do with BINGO. Now, when you think of card game bingo isn't necessarily the first one that comes to mind. But it IS a game that you play with a card, or several bingo cards at a time if the case may be.

SO my challenge to you is to create a card using a grid like a bingo card. You DO NOT have to use a bingo card, but if you have some laying around your stash then of course you're more than welcome to use one. But any type of grid will do.

Think outside the box. Think of items that aren't typically used in a grid and arrange them that way. Or how about stitching or using some twine, these would certainly make great cards. So the sky's the limit with this one. As long as you have a grid somewhere somehow on your card, you'll be good to go.

Here's an example I made with the hot-off-the-presses November Nook kit.



So let's see those Bingo-inspired grid cards!

The deadline for this challenge is Nov. 21st

Happy scrapping

3 comments:

CarinaA said...

AAAA crap... NOV 21st... I thought it was 24th like the other two...
Stupid me for not keeping better track of the different dates...
I should have uploaded yesterday..

Mag said...

oh no !! I thought the dead line was the same that the others challenge !

What a shame...
Nevertheless, when the forum will work again, I will post my card just for sharing with you...

Nenne said...

I've totally fallen off the card shark contest now!

Can't seem to fit time in my busy schedule, good luck to the rest of you!