Friday, December 2, 2011

Card Sharks Week 3 challenge 3

Hi there! Are you ready for the next challenge?

Challenge: To create a love-themed / valentine's card. 

Upload your creations to the linkz below by Dec 5th by midnight, PST. 
The rules can be found HERE!

This is the Bonus challenge so the first to post will earn 2 points.  Two random names will be drawn to receive the 2 point bonus!
Here's my card...

Created this card using Nook's October kit.

Thanks for dropping by and do look out for the next challenge :)

Xoxo Jessy

1 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Completed my card yesterday and took its picture to upload while at work however I forgot my camera at home. I see you closed the collection. :( Rules are rules. I will continue to do the challenges because I have enjoyed them time. Thanks for letting me participate. If you would like to see my card for this challenge please visit my blog.
http://cutcreateandcare.blogspot.com/2011/12/card-sharks-week-3-challenge-1.html