Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Scrapbooknook Advent Calendar December 10th


Tag made with My Scrapbook Nook December Kit


Sweet as candy!

No, I'm not talking about the tag above, but about today's host, Sherri! Not is she only a fab scrapper, she shares so much of her self and is always positive, just the kind of person you would like to have as a friend.

I know something more about Sherri; I'm not going to keep it to myself, but shout it from the roof tops.


It's Sherri's birthday today!!!!


It's her birthday, she should be given all the gifts, not give one, after all it is her birthday. But as I said, she is sweet as candy :-)

So let's head over to Sherri's blog, wish her a happy birthday, and leave her some love!


PS Don't forget to check back on the blogs you have commented on - you might be a winner!

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Loving this tag!! How cute. Thanks for sharing.

Sherri said...

Hilde, you are too sweet. What a touching post all about me *blush*. Thank you so much for you very kind words.