Friday, January 6, 2012

CARDS Recipe Challenge

Hello, Nookers!  Shellye here with my January 4th CARDS Recipe Challenge
Because the newest kit from My Scrapbook Nook exudes love and being in love, I've centered this recipe style challenge around...love...T-R-U-E Love!
Just use the following 'recipe' to complete the challenge. 
1st- you must use the current or an older Nook Kit
Use the following:
T-Three different patterned papers
R-Ribbon
U- Unique Embellishment...this can be a hand-cut heart, an embellishment that you've altered...basically anything that is unique and one-of-a-kind (I hand-cut the heart and then glittered)
E- Eight TOTAL embellishments (may include the ribbon and unique embellishment)
That's it!
I'm giving away a skein of my crepe paper fringe to a random winner...like to play along?
Just upload your completed card HERE by January 11th
Have fun!
Shellye

0 comments: