Sunday, February 26, 2012

Member Inspo sketch Challenge

Good morning fellow scrappers! There is so much to be inspired from in the gallery. One of the layouts which have cought our eyes during the previous month is this great one by Scrappin_in_AK:




And I had fun making this sketch from it:




We have a guest designer with us for this month's Sketch Challenge: Mag and Scrap who won the last Member Inspo Challenge:


 Here is how Mag Introduce herself: I'm 34 years old, living in France, married for 10 years with a wonderful man, and mum of three children : 5, 7 and 9 years old. I'm scrapping for 4 years, now. I love inking and distressing my papers. My style is between "clean & simple style" and "free style". I'm totally scrap addict ! I scrap every day, teach for scrapbooking workshop in my city, and i belong the creative team of a French blog. And I'm very proud to be your guest designer for this month !! Thanks so much ! My blog is : http://magandscrap.blogspot.com


This is the challenge we have for you: make a creation inspired by the sketch! Easy right? Uoload in this thread in the forum no later than Sunday March 4th midnight PST and you can be the one we pick to be our next Member Inspo GD. You don’t need to use a Nook kit to participate and you can choose to make a card, a layout or anything else – even an marzipan cake is allowed :-) I will also draw one participate by random who will receive a small RAK from me. To get you mojo flowing we have made some examples for you:


By Mag And Scrap

By Nicole

By Hilde

By Carol

By Lilith



 We can’t wait to see what you will create!

1 comments:

danni reid. said...

my goodness, love the inspo layout, such a gorgeous page and that sketch, hand-drawn and everything, is amazing. the lo by mag and scrap and the dt layouts are nothing short of fabulous, each one is just amazing girls♥