Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Celebrate Summer Challenge : Pinspo

Hey there ladies! Hope you are having tons of fun joining our "celebrate summer challenge".


Since early of this year, I have been collecting vintage dresses and guess what, I'm pretty hooked! Lol. So for the summer challenge, vintage is what I have in mind. 

My challenge for you is to create a card based on this vintage swimsuit pinspo!



Here's my take on this challenge:



I was inspired by the $1.29 swimsuit. Love the checkered red & white. In the middle I used a white polaroid frame to enhance my design. 



** A random winner will be picked for this challenge :)

You find the complete list of challenges here and the super easy rules for this crop here.Enjoy your Summer!

Xoxo Jessy



1 comments:

danni reid. said...

absolutely love this jessy!