Thursday, June 21, 2012

Look what I found in the gallery!

When we look for our Friday Fav, we look in the Kit Creations Gallery.

Today, when I was sucking mojo and ideas from the Member Galleries, I found another lot of lovely creations made with some of our pervious kits and made by our super creative members.


I want to share a few of them with you today - each and every of them could have been a Friday fav, but they were hidden so good, we didn't find them :-(



Layout by Choup72 featuring the June Kit

Card by Elisa featuring the May Kit

Layout by Kali featuring the June Kit

Card by Meesh featuring the June Kit

Layout by Sherri featuring the February Kit

Don't you love them all?

1 comments:

Sherri said...

What a nice surprise to have one of my layouts included among such talent. Thanks for the shout out Hilde!