Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PINSPO time!

I always love to look at pins at Pinterest. I am sure we have some Pinterest lovers here rite? 

So for today's challenge we will create a card based on this PINSPO...

Card by Jessy
I really love the bright yellow sofa and the polka dots canvas on the wall. So I combined these two on my card. The rest of the colors also can be found at the polka dots canvas! 


Card by Pam

I was inspired by the polka dots above the fireplace and the zebra rug inspired the chevron print on the bottom of my card.



Card by Danni





i was inspired by the polka dots, circle white chair and pop of yellow in lower corner



Can't wait to see your take! Remember to post it HERE!

xoxo Jessy



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

such fun cards!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous cards girls! Love the splashes of yellow!