Sunday, July 22, 2012

July Technique Class ~ Adding texture using stamps

Are you up for another class using the yummy July kit?

Glad to hear it! 
I love stamping and I have been trying to use my stamp more on my layouts. One of my fave ways of using my background stamps is to add "texture" to my layouts.

Even though the stamped image is completely flat it can add a subtle texture to any layout.

First I layered my patterned paper on top of my cardstock, Glimmer misted the background and now it is ready to be stamped.

Ink the stamp with your ink of choice (I used Tim Holtz Distress ink In Vintage Photo) and stamp away.
 

Then your "texture" should be ready to embellish with your fave embellishments!



I hope you enjoyed this little class and don't forget to share your stamped "textures" in the Nook gallery!

0 comments: