Thursday, September 20, 2012

nook tribute: Pam Brown

Good morning girls! Like so many others, I can't believe the end of the Nook is coming. I first joined the forum in January 2011 when I was searching out design team calls and the Nook was having one. I immediately loved the community and the inspiration was amazing. I loved how warm and welcoming the community was AND how international it was. It was so interesting to get so many different perspectives on all sorts of things:) The way Leah had the board and design team running really appealed to me, so I threw my hat in the ring to get on the design team. I knew that even if I didn't make the team, I would be sticking around, I had found a home:)

It wouldn't be until the following call when I would get a spot on the team, and I am happy to have served 2 terms on the Nook's design team. More than that, I am so happy I was able to be a part of this amazing community. You all are amazing and I have "met" so many wonderful, beautiful, and talented ladies through the Nook. I know we will continue to support and inspire each other through all of the various social media outlets;)

I would like to share a few of my favorite Nook projects, with the gorgeous kits Pam and Leah put together:





Thank you all for reading and looking and I hope you will still hang out with me and keep in touch at my blog: http://happytobecreating.blogspot.com

xoxo,
Pam

3 comments:

Sherri said...

I'll be a visitor of your blog for a long time my dear. So happy to be able to call you friend, and all because of this special place.

Monique Liedtke said...

Adorable projects Pam! And I'll sure be a frequent visitor of your blog!
Hugs!

Zarah said...

What a sweet and loving post - and I just adore your projects, as always!! See you in the FB-group, my friend! ♥